Zendikar Rising Pre and Normal Release info
The newest Magic the Gathering set, Zendikar Rising, has its prerelease today (9/28/20) and general release next Friday. Here is all of the information for this product and our store.
- Available on 9/18 are the Pre Release packs and Draft booster boxes. No individual packs or singles are to be sold yet. The Collector and Set booster are scheduled to release next Friday. More on that in a moment. The Bundle Boxes have been delayed at least a week, possibly two.
- With each Pre Release kit, customers receive 2 additional draft packs and one Set booster pack while supplies last. So first come, first serve!
- Purchases of a sealed Draft booster box get the Buy A Box promo card of Orah, Skyclave Hierophant.
- We are holding no official events on site. However, the tables are open so if you choose to purchase a Pre Release kit and stay to play, that is fine.
- The Set and Collector booster boxes are scheduled to release next week (9/25). However, due to production and shipping delays we will not be receiving our full allotment of either on release day. Those that pre-ordered first will be fulfilled first. We are expected to get a second wave of products two weeks after initial release and the final wave about two weeks after that. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you so choose, we can apply the money to a store credit account or towards other Magic product.
- Pre Release kits will be available for sale from today going forward. The Draft booster boxes are only available today and Saturday. Then they will be available again on 9/25. If you pre-ordered a Draft booster box and do not pick up before Saturday at 8 p.m., you will not be able to get it until Friday, 9/25.
This set looks really good and has a wealth of options! If you have questions beyond what we have covered here, please reach out to us via Facebook Messenger or email email@example.com.
Thank you and happy spell slinging!